Hitachi Data Systems Global Support for Cofio
Incident management has moved from Cofio to the Hitachi Data Systems incident management system. For all maintenance support covered by your Cofio or Hitachi Data Systems support agreement or warranty, please open a service request by calling or emailing Hitachi Data Systems Global Customer Care to report a technical problem or inquiry. For Cofio customers with existing support contracts, please click the below links. HDS Global Customer Care is available 24/7, including public holidays.
For Technical Inquiries and assistance with use of Cofio products and troubleshooting please note the following changes in contact information and process:
- Telephone Assistance: End-user or Channel Partner with Sales Support Contract Number
- HDS Telephone Support Global Call List
- Email Contact: End-user or Channel Partner with Sales Support Contract Number
HDS Email Support for Cofio
End-user using free software trial
Contact email@example.com to request a Support Contact Authorization
- Please continue to use Cofio AIMstor online resources
- AIMstor Online Manual
As part of this move of Cofio Support responsibilities to HDS Global Support, please note the following:
1) All assets currently supported under a Cofio contract will be migrated onto the HDS incident management system.
2) Service requests will be logged directly into the HDS system but issues that were raised prior to this will not be visible in the HDS infrastructure.
With the migration to HDS systems, you may notice differences from when you previously contacted Cofio Support. Cofio support personnel have now been integrated with the HDS support team, and this combined team is dedicated to providing you with enterprise class support. You will find the familiar names of people you have worked with for years, as well as some new ones.
On behalf of Cofio, we would like to thank you for your patience during the integration and we look forward to further strengthening our continued business relationship.
The Cofio/HDS Team at Hitachi Data Systems